The Danger of Drifting
Is it possible to become complacent in our walk with God?
If you have ever been to a water park, then you have probably taken a spin on the lazy river. It is designed to simply allow you to float downstream continuously with absolutely no need of effort on your part. You simply drift.
While this is a relaxing diversion in a water park, if you are drifting in your walk with God, it can have serious consequences. Hebrews chapter two directly addresses the perils of allowing the tides of apathy and inaction to take us away from the harbor of our salvation.
In The Danger of Drifting resource, Dr. Jeremiah explores this passage fully and shows us seven ways that we might be distancing ourselves from God.
This valuable new, multi-faceted resource features:
- The core 104-page message The Danger of Drifting by Dr. David Jeremiah, including the seven ways we distance ourselves from God
- Self-Evaluation Checklist
- DVD message
- Dr. Jeremiah’s message outline with Scripture references and key concepts
- Scripture Reference Guide with specific biblical passages addressing the seven most common areas of drifting
- The 7 Anchors for the Christian Life Bible Bookmark
Each of these features will lead you to discover seven ways even YOU may be distancing yourself from God!
- Drifting Because of Your Thoughts
- Drifting Because of Disobedience
- Drifting Because of Rebellion
- Drifting Because of Complacency
- Drifting Because of Self-Righteousness
- Drifting Because of Irresponsibility
- Drifting Because of Distractions
Experience this extraordinary new message that will inspire, warn, and guide you in your Christian walk presented through video, print, and interactive self-evaluation!
This handbook is great for studying on your own, with a friend, or in a group. We know God will use this resource in mighty ways, and if you are interested in studying The Danger of Drifting with your small group, click here for ideas on how to use the handbook for an eight week group study.
Request The Danger of Drifting Handbook this month for a gift of any amount in support of the ministry of Turning Point.