New Study Guide Format
Brand new features in our monthly study guides!
Turning Point is excited to announce a new format to our monthly study guides!
For years you’ve enjoyed the same great features every time you’ve opened a study guide to follow along with David Jeremiah’s teaching on radio and television:
- Lessons based on each individual message from Dr. Jeremiah’s teaching series
- A complete outline of the message and a thorough, multi-page summary of Dr. Jeremiah’s teaching
- Application questions that help you dig deeper into the topic with additional Scripture references and space to write your thoughts
- A Did You Know? section presenting a fascinating fact, historical note, or insight that adds a point of interest to each lesson
We are excited to continue including the same great features you’ve come to rely on PLUS give you brand new tools for using your study guides in a small group study.
So, beginning in January 2017, all new study guides will now include:
- Group Questions specifically designed to kick-start meaningful discussion in your small group Bible studies
- A Leader’s Guide to help Bible study leaders prepare, structure discussion time, and navigate the dynamics of group discussion for each meeting
We are excited about these additional new features, and hope it better equips you and your small group as you apply the Word of God to your life.